It’s been a long time since I wrote something about Gentoo NetworkManager Plug-in. But I never stopped my work. Here are some updates for it.
- Shared connection could work now.
- Support ad-hoc network
- Allow to use “default gw *.*.*.*” to configure routes
- Bug #353549 Fix tests
- Bug #352638 Fix bug in parsing dhclient.conf
- Bug #350476 Fix several small bugs, improved log output, support shared connection.
- Bug #339215 Allow to use “default gw *.*.*.*” to configure routes
One small issue for shared ad-hoc system connection is that it doesn’t start the connection automatically when networkmanager is started the first time after boot (Bug #350476). But I notice that there’s the same problem with the default keyfile plug-in. So I think it may be an upstream bug but I don’t get any response from upstream :(.
All the updates are contained in networkmanager-0.8.2-r6. Some modification has been merged to upstream.
Thanks for your attention.