Sorry for the delay this time because I was in Beijing in the last weekend. Finally I can get down to write the report.
Now 8414 ebuilds can be handled. The number is increasing again and it’s not that hard to make progress this time because we have fixed the big issues in the parser grammar. However, running instruo is not that fast any more. It is because we can parse more eclasses so there are more things to handle.
I did more than expected in the last week. Here is the list of what I have done in the last week:
- Fix code so that our instruo won’t crash anymore(turns out to be a problem related to thread-safety)
- Get libtool.eclass fully parsed
- Get perl-module.eclass fully parsed
- Get distutils.eclass fully parsed
- Get java-utils-2.eclass fully parsed
- Get kde4-base.eclass fully parsed
- Get python.eclass parsed with one exception: double quoted arithmetic expansion
The above eclasses included all the tasks for grammar improvements that I mentioned in the last weekly report.
This week I will:
- Improve our build system to install something useful
- Improve our ebuild so that the library can be installed and used properly
- Review all the documentation
- Review all the code